Tuesday, April 22, 2014

4/22/14

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter and Earth Day! I know my posting dates have become longer and longer, I do apologize with finals everything is becoming a bit more chaotic than what was normal.
           
So last post I mentioned that for the transcriptions for Union Baker I was hoping to finish, well thankfully I did! But let’s just say it’s a good thing I’m not a math major, for I had figured prior to last Wednesday that I had finished six pages and had eleven left to finish when in all actuality I had twenty pages left. Let me tell you my brain hurt afterwards, but I finished adding in all twenty pages worth of names that day. I was shocked that I finished it all, but I was determined to wrap up that loose end on Wednesday since Friday the office was closed due to it being Good Friday. I discovered that when I am listening to opera like, “Love Never Dies”, I get into the zone. I need to keep that in mind for next semester.


            I think this week may possibly be my last week interning at Volusia County and I don’t know if I am fully ready. I know I will miss the field days the most, I’ve already been researching the cemeteries in my area… This semester is almost over and I believe this is a perfect final semester as a junior at UCF, from giving my first lecture to narrowing down choices for graduate school. It’s been a whirlwind of an adventure. I will continue on down the sentimental path with my next and possibly final installment of my experience as intern this semester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment